Town & Country…
Enjoy the pace and pleasant lifestyle of country living with in town features such as high speed internet, town services and utilities, and within the town limits of one of the best small towns in the Country. The many features of this magnificent planned community include breathtaking vistas, natural wildlife sanctuaries, over five miles of walking trails, fitness center, tennis courts, and private post office.
Cooke’s Hope offers:
- Fitness Center and Tennis Court: Our state-of-the-art Fitness Center offers the latest in Cardio and Weight Training equipment. Personal Trainers are available for one-on-one sessions. Adjacent to the Fitness Center is the Tennis Court.
- Picnic Pavilion: Picnic Pavilion is available for a gathering among friends or family that overlooks one of the beautiful ponds at Cooke’s Hope!
- Yard Maintenance: Cooke’s Hope is a service oriented community, so feel free to sell your lawn mower, rake and snow shovel! While yard services are customized for the Galloways, Hedges and Village properties, our Springfield residents may also enjoy the same services, upon request, because it is our goal to make life as easy as possible for all Cooke’s Hope homeowners.
- The Fitness Center
- Dog Park
- Weight training and exercise equipment
- Tennis Court and Pavilion
- Private and Secure Post Office
- Walking Trails and Wildlife Sanctuary Ponds: Over five miles of walking trails invite you to explore one of Easton’s most mature and pristine woods. Wind past Sanctuary Ponds and over our own Covered Bridge which spans Peachblossom Creek as you enjoy the bountiful wildlife that shares Cooke’s Hope.
- Gift Shop/Design studio: Hampden Designs at Cooke’s Hope offers custom floor cloths, decoupage lamps, monogramming and countless gift ideas.